If you want to text your friends or connect them in a new manner, then you should surely check out TextNow v5.30.0. This app allows you to ping your friends with a virtual phone number. You can use the virtual phone number as your real phone number, and you can send texts and make calls through that phone number.
TextNow v5.30.0 supports floating chat, voice transcription, quick reply, and Google Smart Lock. You can hugely customize TextNow v5.30.0 to make it look the way you want to. One can freely express themselves on this app using the stickers and emoticons available here.
Features of TextNow v5.30.0
TextNow v5.30.0 is filled with many impressive features. Here is a list of it.
- Make and receive voice calls on your free phone number.
- It supports floating chat
- It supports voice transcription.
- Send emojis, stickers, and gifs in texts.
- Allows you to choose a virtual phone number.
- Allows you to forward the call.
- Variety of wallpapers, themes and ringtones.
- Can be used as a one-stop SMS texting app.
- The chats can be password protected.
- The app supports home screen widget.
- Individual contacts can be assigned the different ringtone.
- It supports quick reply.
- Customizable text tone and ringtone.
- Signatures can be added after each text.
- Supports Google Smart Lock.
- Allows you to connect it with Android Wear Watch.
Proceed to the next section to understand the downloading steps of the app.
Download TextNow v5.30.0
Follow the step guide which is given below to download and install TextNow v5.30.0 on your Android device.
- Go to “Settings” and toggle on “Unknown Source.”
- Download TextNow v5.30.0
- Tap on the downloaded TextNow v5.30.0 after locating it.
- Give the required permission to the app by tapping on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of TextNow to be completed.
- Tap on the TextNow app icon to launch it.
You can now use TextNow v5.30.0 to chat with your friends and other loved ones in a whole new way.