Receiving messages from known number provides comfort but do you know how you can spice things up? Well, you can text your loved ones using an unknown number. TextNow v5.40.0 provides you with a virtual phone number and you can use this virtual phone number as your real number to talk to your friends. You can customize this app and choose your own themes, ringtones, and background. The app supports voice transcription and makes things easier for you.
With the home screen widget of TextNow v5.40.0, you can text your friends with just a tap on your home screen. The app supports Google smart lock and allows you to keep your chat protected.
Features of TextNow v5.40.0
TextNow v5.40.0 is filled with many impressive features. Here is a list of it.
- Variety of wallpapers, themes and ringtones.
- It supports quick reply.
- Send emojis, stickers and gifs in text.
- Allows you to choose a virtual phone number.
- Make and receive voice calls on your free phone number.
- Customizable text tone and ringtone.
- The app supports home screen widget.
- Allows you to connect it with Andoid Wear Watch.
- Can be used as one-stop SMS texting app.
- Allows you to forward call.
- It supports voice transcription.
- Individual contacts can be assigned a different ringtone.
- Supports Google Smart Lock.
- Signatures can be added after each text.
- The chats can be password protected.
- It supports floating chat
Proceed to the next section to understand the downloading steps of the app.
Download TextNow v5.40.0
Follow the steps given below to download and install TextNow v5.40.0 on your Android device.
- Go to “Settings” and toggle on “Unknown Source”.
- Download TextNow v5.40.0
- Tap on the downloaded TextNow v5.40.0 after locating it.
- Give the required permission to the app by tapping on “Install”.
- Wait for the installation process to be completed.
- Tap on the app icon to launch it.
You can now use TextNow v5.40.0 to chat with your friends and other loved ones in a whole new way.