The messaging app which is available on the app store is nearly the same. And if you are someone who is looking for a messaging app that gives you a fresh experience, then you should try using the TextNow v188.8.131.52app. The TextNow v184.108.40.206 app was launched in 2009 and since then it has remained one of the most popular messaging apps. The TextNow v220.127.116.11 app has introduced the concept of the virtual phone number. Once the user registers themselves in the TextNow app, they have the option of choosing a virtual phone number. Later, you can use this virtual phone number for contacting people for real. This is what makes the TextNow v18.104.22.168 app different.
The TextNow app supports a wide variety of emojis, stickers and gifs and using this, you can fully express yourself. The TextNow v22.214.171.124 app is changing the way people talk. It is designed to make the international calls cheaper. The users can place a free call to USA and Canada. The next time when you make an international call, just switch to the TextNow v126.96.36.199 app and enjoy your cheap calls.
Features of TextNow v188.8.131.52
- Supports quick reply.
- Supports Android Wear Watch.
- The chats can be password protected.
- Supports voice transcription.
- Individual contacts can be assigned different ringtone.
- Signatures can be added after each text.
- The app allows you to choose a virtual phone number.
- Variety of wallpapers, themes and ringtones.
- Customizable text tone and ringtone.
- It can be used as one-stop SMS texting app
- It allows you to forward call.
- Make and receive voice calls on your free phone number.
- Send emojis, stickers and gifs in text.
- It supports floating chat.
- Supports Google Smart Lock.
Download TextNow v184.108.40.206
- Go to “Settings” and toggle on “Unknown Source”.
- Download TextNow 7.0.2
- Tap on the downloaded TextNow 7.0.2after locating it.
- Give the required permission to the app by tapping on “Install”.
- Wait for the installation process to be completed.
- Tap on the app icon to launch it.