TextNow v184.108.40.206 is a popular messaging app which allows the users to contact each other using a virtual phone number. The TextNow v220.127.116.11 app was launched in 2009 and since then it has remained one of the most popular messaging
The TextNow v18.104.22.168 app also supports floating chats. The TextNow v22.214.171.124 app also supports chat heads which makes multitasking a very simple task. The TextNow v126.96.36.199 app can also be used for reading SMS on their device. The app also supports voice transcription. You can also password protect your conversation. After every texts that you send, you can also add your very own signature on the app. The TextNow v188.8.131.52 app also allows the users to forward calls.
Features of TextNow v184.108.40.206
- The app allows you to choose a virtual phone number.
- Variety of wallpapers, themes and ringtones.
- Make and receive voice calls on your free phone number.
- Supports Google Smart Lock.
- Signatures can be added after each text.
- It allows you to forward call.
- Customizable text tone and ringtone.
- Supports voice transcription.
- Individual contacts can be assigned different ringtone.
- Send emojis, stickers and gifs in text.
- Supports Android Wear Watch.
- The chats can be password protected.
- It can be used as one-stop SMS texting app
- Supports quick reply.
- It supports floating chat.
Download TextNow v220.127.116.11
- Go to “Settings” and toggle on “Unknown Source”.
- Download TextNow v18.104.22.168
- Tap on the downloaded TextNow v22.214.171.124 after locating it.
- Give the required permission to the app by tapping on “Install”.
- Wait for the installation process to be completed.
- Tap on the app icon to launch it.