TextNow v188.8.131.52 is a messaging app that allows the users to stay connected with each other using a virtual phone number. When you make an account on TextNow v184.108.40.206, you will be asked to choose a virtual phone number and then you can use that number for making calls. The TextNow v220.127.116.11 app also allows
The TextNow v18.104.22.168 app supports voice transcription and you can even make quick replies using the TextNow v22.214.171.124 app. One can also send signatures after every text that you send. The TextNow v126.96.36.199 app also allows the users to password protect the conversation. The app also allows you to assign different ringtones to different contacts.
Features of TextNow v188.8.131.52
- Individual contacts can be assigned different ringtone.
- Send emojis, stickers and gifs in text.
- Supports Android Wear Watch.
- Supports Google Smart Lock.
- Variety of wallpapers, themes and ringtones.
- It can be used as one-stop SMS texting app
- The app allows you to choose a virtual phone number.
- It allows you to forward call.
- Customizable text tone and ringtone.
- The chats can be password protected.
- Make and receive voice calls on your free phone number.
- Signatures can be added after each text.
- It supports floating chat.
- Supports voice transcription.
- Supports quick reply.
Download TextNow v184.108.40.206
- Go to “Settings” and toggle on “Unknown Source”.
- Download TextNow v220.127.116.11
- Tap on the downloaded TextNow v18.104.22.168 after locating it.
- Give the required permission to the app by tapping on “Install”.
- Wait for the installation process to be completed.
- Tap on the app icon to launch it.