The app store is filled with many messaging apps. At the first glance, one would be able to see that almost all the messaging apps are similar. However, if you are looking for a modern messaging app, then you should definitely try the TextNow v188.8.131.52 app. The TextNow v184.108.40.206 app was launched in 2009 and it is different from the other traditional messaging app. It is because the TextNow v220.127.116.11 app allows the users to stay in touch with each other using a virtual phone number. You can choose your virtual phone number when you register yourself on the TextNow v18.104.22.168 app.
The TextNow v22.214.171.124 app allows the users to password protect all the conversation that has been carried out. You can also customise the TextNow v126.96.36.199 app the way you want to. For instance, you can change the background of the chat and also, give different ringtones to different contacts on the TextNow v188.8.131.52 app.
Features of TextNow v184.108.40.206
- Supports Google Smart Lock.
- Individual contacts can be assigned different ringtone.
- Send emojis, stickers and gifs in text.
- It can be used as one-stop SMS texting app
- The app allows you to choose a virtual phone number.
- Supports voice transcription.
- The chats can be password protected.
- Variety of wallpapers, themes and ringtones.
- It supports floating chat.
- Supports Android Wear Watch.
- It allows you to forward call.
- Supports quick reply.
- Signatures can be added after each text.
- Customizable text tone and ringtone.
- Make and receive voice calls on your free phone number.
Download TextNow v220.127.116.11
- Go to “Settings” and toggle on “Unknown Source”.
- Download TextNow v18.104.22.168
- Tap on the downloaded TextNow v22.214.171.124 after locating it.
- Give the required permission to the app by tapping on “Install”.
- Wait for the installation process to be completed.
- Tap on the app icon to launch it.